RE: RE: Re: Upper Radiator Hose Question

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 09:37:44 EDT

At 09:00 AM 9/14/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi Bob,
>I stopped by the parts store yesterday and ask about the Grand Cherokee
>hose. The only hose they showed in their book was a straight hose that also
>crossed over the A/C. I know the other hose exist, but why they don't list
>them is beyond me. Guess I just need to swing by the dealer and pick up a
>hose there.
>Rich

I'm pretty sure this is the part number. The invoice is dated about
the time that I bought it but it just says 'hose assy' in the description.
For the parts dept that I use, it was a special order.

52079559 hose assy 07-014-005

Also, these are Canadian part #s. Sometimes, they are different
from those in the States.

CDN list price is 37.99 ... my cost was $30.39 CDN.

Let me know if this helps.

Bob