Re: RE: manufactured date

From: Jack Hilton (hemi@charter.net)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 11:38:40 EDT

Look on the inside of the Driver's Side door-jamb at the white manufacturing
tag.

You will see "MDH" folowed by some numbers. These numbers are the Month,Day, and
Hour the truck was built, "MDH".Months are on a 12 month scale, Days are on
either a 30 or 31 day scale, and Hours will be on a 24 Hour clock.

Jack