RE: (BOB TOM)

From: Jason Bleazard (drazaelb@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 12:45:38 EDT

Bob, give youself some credit, I know I've sure learned a lot from
you. Also, where did Dave learn his stuff? I'm willing to bet you
taught him almost everything he knows.

(You know Bob's gotta be pretty smart if he can convince his son to
do all the dirty work while he has all the fun... :-)

--- Bob Tom <tigers@bserv.com> wrote:
> At 09:44 AM 9/14/00 -0400, you wrote:
> >Where are you located? If I need a mechanic I'd like to go your
> way...
> >-Mike Brown Pasadena, MD.
>
> I wish I was so knowledgeable ... I have my own personal mechanic
> (my son)
> who also happens to be my pit chief, pit crew, stager and advisor.
> just put my aching bones in the driver's seat, try to minimize
> screwing up,
> and have all the fun.
>
> Bob. Ont, Canada.
> '97 Dakota CC, 5.2L, 4x2, 3.92 SG, auto., 4265 lb.
> PB: 14.737 @ 91.75 9.364 @ 72.95

=====
Linux: Because a 486 is a terrible thing to waste.