Ram w/ Cummins performance details

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 14:59:47 EDT

Anyone know where I can find the performance numbers on a new Ram 4x4 with a
Cummins in it? I assume the best page would be the Dodge homepage. Any
other sites though, including magazine articles online with this type info
would be helpful.
Thanks!
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/
BTW- If anyone is wondering, I'm not planning to buy one at the moment,
although there are plans in the future. I'm currently taking yet another
physics class in the effort to get another engineering degree and this info
will be for a project.