speaking of headers

From: Scott Miller (fastdak@superpa.net)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 16:27:48 EDT

I was at the track last weekend and there were a 2 dakota stockers running.
1 was the white 98 V8 that was running at south mountain on mopar day and
the other was a gen II with a v-6. best I seen the v-6 do was 13.8. I
asked him about his headers. he had hooker super comp full length. he said
they were bought for the v-8 and they just took the back tubes off, and I
would imagine put a new collector on, but they looked nice and fitment
didn't seem to be a problem.

just thought I'd share

Scott Miller
89 Shelby Dakota #322 - 360 C.I. V8 (12.56 @ 110 mph) "FASTDAK"