RE: RE: RE: RE: Patriot Blue Dakota?

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 16:22:54 EDT

WHoops! I stand corrected then! :) Ha dthe recall (brake hose) done today at
the dealer and they didn't have ANY Dakota brochures at all. They had a new
4-door Sebring though. VERY NICE! The compute ris locate don the dash.

I will be back down their tomorrow with my parents LHS if anyone wants pics.

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T