Results...Jet Performance

From: s_villaire@yahoo.com
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 19:10:49 EDT

Well, got the jet stage II installed today. I must say that I am very
impressed with Summit. This was the first order that I have placed with
them, and I have a feeling that there will be many more in the future!! I
ordered the Jet Stage II plug in module, and the California Water Blade
yesterday at 2:00 pm and it was on my doorstep at noon today!!! The water
blade works great.....Makes drying the Dak MUCH quicker and easier! As for
the Jet chip, it has been raining all day long so I have not been able to
put it to the true test, but so far it seems to pull harder after 3000 rpm.
I will have a better idea of how it works when it dries up around here. I
think I need a G-Tech to get some hard numbers.....speaking of G-Tech who
has it and when will it be available?

Shawn

00 CC 4X4 Sport, 4.7l, flowmaster cat-back, k&n homebrew open air filter,180
t-stat, Autolite
3923's, Jet Stage II, more to come....