Re: Virginia Motorsports Park Sept 30th

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@home.com)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 19:38:14 EDT

well Tim, if you REALLY tug my arm, I might come along ;-) I live in
Newport News, and would be willing to make the trip. I just hate going on a
trip by myself to meet a bunch of guys who i've never meet before.. damn
intravert here.. hehehe... hmmmmm.. haven't been to the track yet..
guess that means I'll gave to get that Gibson installed and get that PCM on
order ASAP eh???? I'm completely stock with the except of Quick-D intake
:(((

Ken Allgood
97 cc SLT 5.2L

>Okie... There are a few L's coming the 30th to VMP as a few of us from
>Hampton Roads
>
>Can I get a few Daks to represent... along with me? =-)
>
>so far there are gonna be about 4-5 L's... maybe a small DML meet? =)
>Its Test and Tune **ALL** day, no import crap specials.. so GET
>UP/DOWN/OVER TO VMP the 30th!! (gates open at 11:30?)
>I think the fastest L that is going is only .1 - .2 secs faster than me..
=)