Re: M1 Performance Gains - Dyno Sheets?

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 19:36:34 EDT

bernd@texas.net wrote:
>Does anyone have hard-copy facts on the performance gains of the M1 manifold
>for a '98+ R/T? My buddy is itchin' for an M1 but wants to see the performance
>gains before spending any money on it. (Obviously not a "Gear Head".) ;)

Please forward any stats you find to the list. I'm planning on
installing an M1 later this year. A set of Bosch balanced and
blueprinted 24# injectors arrived from Marren Motorsports by UPS
today. I'll be putting those in this weekend, along with a new brass
cap and rotor and new 3923 plugs.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC RT
14.769 @ 91.43
Wilmington, NC
Dakota R/T Club,Executive Board,SE Region
http://users.isaac.net/therrin/dakota.html