Firestone tire recall

From: jim miller (jim76712@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 19:41:24 EDT

Upon returning to work from lunch today, my electronic technician came upon
a woman who had a flat and stopped to help. The right front tire on her
Taurus had literally exploded into many pieces. Guess what brand of tire it
was? A almost new Firestone and not one of the rv types that are being
recalled. Monday the perfectly good firestones come off of my wifes Cougar
for Michelins! Anybody want to buy a almost new set of 215-70X15s?
Jim in Waco.