Need Helpp with timing chain

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 21:18:09 EDT

OK I got the rest of my engine crap from Mancini Racing tonight. Camshaft is
out cuz it's not for a Magnum engine, so back it goes. Didn't feel like
putting it in anyways, lol. I got the double roller timing chain so I go to
install it. Long and behold when I pull off the cover I see the most robust
timing chain I think I have ever seen!! This thing looks like it'll last
centuries, and I just want to make sure I should replace this before I
actually do. Take a look at the links below (I took pics of the thing) and
tell me if this is the stock one, or perhaps the rebuild guy decided to be
nice and upgrade me.

<A HREF="www.angelfire.com/ny/vipertruck/Mvc_006f.jpg">Pic 1</A>
<A HREF="www.angelfire.com/ny/vipertruck/Mvc_008f.jpg">Pic 2</A>

Thank ya guys.