Re: RE: 2003 Nissan full size V-8 Truck

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 22:51:24 EDT

In a message dated 9/14/00 9:46:46 PM Central Daylight Time,
kenneth@berntsen.cc writes:

<<
I'll be curious to see what the rear axel looks like on the full size
Nissan. I know Toy Tundra is supposed to be half ton but that axel doesn't
look any where near as sturdy as the axels on Dodge, Ferd or Chebby >>

But when they say a half ton.. they actually mean a 1000lbs... not like
american trucks.. where you put what you want in a half ton.. and if it's
bigger than that.. just bring everthing else as well. 1T Dodge will carry
closer to 3T; but they don't call it that.
Aaron