Re: pricing a new dak

From: Christopher Saltsman (prpldak@qbug.com)
Date: Fri Sep 15 2000 - 01:09:19 EDT

Well, i don't know if i am going to buy it anyhow.. I am going up to the
dealer next week anyhow to look around.. never been to this one. the price
didn't seem too bad to me cause it was about 2k cheeper than the dealer that i
normally go to.. but thanks for the input and hope to see some of you at the
fall brawl bbq at jon's. chris