RE: Patriot Blue Dakota?

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Fri Sep 15 2000 - 04:58:09 EDT

Hehe, I thought so. :)

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of Will Coughlin
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2000 9:11 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: DML: Patriot Blue Dakota?

You CANNOT get a patriot blue sport dakota!!!! I tried and tried to get
one.They do not and will not make them!! I went so far as to call DC and
accuse them of false advertising in their literature, because in all honesty
that truck in the back of the book is a sport(painted bumpers and grille)
and it is painted patriot blue.This is Wrong!! and I told them about it.I
had my mind set on getting a patriot blue sport and I was highly PO-ed when
they told me that the sports didn't come that color.I almost bought an slt
because of it.Anyway, once and for all, you CANNOT get a patriot blue sport
truck! Sorry,
Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
forest green sport plus/mods:upper&lower speed grille,checkmate flush
fiberglass tonneau,carpeted bed,2-chamber flow w/duals at corners of
bumper,lowered 2" in rear,R/T fender flares,chromed interior a/c vents,side
windows tinted to 5%,back glass to 2.5% with chrome ram head decal,hidden
hitch,pwr tailgate lock,K&N drop-in