RE: Mancini Racing (was: timing chain)

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Fri Sep 15 2000 - 11:06:06 EDT

I still have dreams of V-10 installed in my Dak and the state will not
smogged the truck.

Yes on SC and A/C unit. You can apply the same wiring harness as the stock
model and flash, well, I could not tell you but might call Kuk and ask him.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC