Okay the problem is the system not the car seat!

From: Jay Dodge (jdodge@telusplanet.net)
Date: Fri Sep 15 2000 - 17:29:50 EDT

Okay now I see why I look like a idiot, it's not the car seat that needs
to be fixed, it fits into the truck just great, but like someone wrote
to me . . .

That's gotta be about the dumbest thing i've heard yet. (Not from you
or
against you at all...just the rule/law.) They make them to fit with the

seatbelt and not some "Aftermarket Restraint System".

Improperly installed car seat?!? Hey Officer...Read the MANUFACTURERS
Instructions and you tell me how it's "Improperly Installed"! (Run the
shoulder strap through the.....)

It's the Law that I need this system for.

Hope that clears things up a little, and stops making me look like a
idiot!

P.S. I also have to carry a page from the kit to say that Chryslers made
this system and how the seat should be installed with the system at all
times. And that is where the law comes in for any seat I need tethered
they have to meet Chrysler's guidelines.

Thanks

Jay Dodge . . .