Re: RE: Re: RE: RE: RE: Re: 5.9L octane rating

From: Mark Jackson (a0004096@airmail.net)
Date: Fri Sep 15 2000 - 17:16:15 EDT

On mine I believe the 3.92 were optional. Looking at the tag underneath on
the differential, it says 3.55. It also says 3.55 in the glove compartment.
And on the manufacturers invoice (window sticker). It's probably not best
for racing, or towing, but I may help in the long-run with fuel economy (if
you can say that with a 5.9 Dak) and top speed (if the speed limiter is
removed).