RE: Fuel injecting a crate motor (was: Mancini Racing (was:timing chain))

From: Alex Harris (aharris@signcast.com)
Date: Fri Sep 15 2000 - 19:06:59 EDT

Speaking of fuel injection, has anyone checked out these guys in Australia?
They have some EFI conversion stuff. I don't know much about this stuff but
it looks pretty coooool.... especially the TB's. Check out the photo
gallery!

http://www.injectionperfection.com/

- Alex

http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/ ----'