RE: re: amsoil byypass

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Fri Sep 15 2000 - 19:13:31 EDT

I'd have to pass on this one. Detergents break down, acids build up. I can
see the filter(s) getting rid of a lot of stuff but what about the stuff
that's thinner than oil that doesn't get caught by the filter. Using
Amsoil's oil is one thing, longer intervals between changes is another
thing, but I just don't know about this third thing.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile