Re: RE: Strange electrical problems

From: Chad Clifton (chadofile@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 15 2000 - 19:50:30 EDT

We had a '93 1 ton with the Cummins in it. One day it
started acting very eratically... radio, etc... Next
day it wouldn't start... So I pulled the emergency
brake off and saw the lights flicker. Tried to start
again and it started right up. The ground under there
came loose.

Chad
(long time member back after a few months off)