Re: RE: THE DAK IS BACK! New pics with new paint!

From: Scott Miller (fastdak@superpa.net)
Date: Sat Sep 16 2000 - 07:26:31 EDT

mark, looks real good. You even mounted your tach exactly like I did mine.
Got one question though, should't that shift point be closer to 6000 rpm's?
:~) gotta run these small blocks hard, they like the rpm's

ttyl

p.s. the hood sweet

Scott Miller
89 Shelby Dakota #322 - 360 C.I. V8 (12.56 @ 110 mph) "FASTDAK"