Re: RE: Autolite 3923 Plugs

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sat Sep 16 2000 - 11:40:33 EDT

At 10:25 AM 9/16/00 EDT, you wrote:
>I tried to get the AutoLites and they had never heard of the 3923's so I had
>to go with the regular ones. Where do you guys get them?

I don't know if there are these franchises in the States but, in Ontario,
I get them from Acme Auto Parts, a Division of Acme Guaranty Automotive, Inc.
They list for $3.65 CDN but I get them at $2.19 CDN each.

If Acme is not available in the states and you know a auto. supplier who
supplies Ferd dealers, try them. Ferd uses Autolites in a lot of their
vehicles.

Hope this helps.

Bob