Re: Fw: RE: Gas prices going up? & Priceline Gas

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Sep 16 2000 - 16:14:36 EDT

Go to:
www.priceline.com
& click on the gasoline button. I think the next step
is to put in your zip code. They will then tell you
if there are dealers in your area that are in the
program.

You can save in the area of 20 cents per gallon and if
the prices go down you pay the lower price.

Let me know if you have any other questions