The best of both worlds

From: Jay Dodge (jdodge@telusplanet.net)
Date: Sat Sep 16 2000 - 16:34:58 EDT

Well a few years ago, before I got sick and had to stop working here I
came across this neat looking canopy that I wouldn't mind looking into
now, but now that I have my truck I can't seem to find the paper work
that I keep for so long on this thing. The thing is that it was and
wasn't a canopy, it stayed on your truck all the time when closed it
look like a sleeper and when it is needed you just had to give a little
pull, and would cover the hole bed. I forget what the name of the MFG.
but I am hoping that they still around somewhere and maybe even on the
web. Has anyone seen anything like this or might know of the name of
the MFG.

P.S. That whole thing about 5¢ per e-mail well that a bunch of . . . . .
. . (Thank God I live in Canada (I fear the day the try the same thing
would cost me a small fortune))

Thanks

Jay Dodge . . .