Re: Re: Header flanges?

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Sat Sep 16 2000 - 17:36:44 EDT

Jon, Since I'll have my motor apart next week, I'll take the the headers
down to a metal fab shop and see what it'll cost to have a pair of flanges
cut out.
   Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
        jon@fast4x4.net
       www.fast4x4.net

> Yep, absolutely. :-) (Actually, that's what I'm using to
rationalize

stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu ---.
> | Affiliations: AOPA, DoD, EAA, NMA, NRA, SPA, USUA; Rec & UL Pilot -
SEL |
http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/ ----'