what vehicle uses 3923's stock?

From: Darren Asuncion (dakotaguy1999@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Sep 16 2000 - 15:29:46 EDT

Hi there,

Well its about that time of year again - I will be performing a tune-up on
my '99 Dak soon. I've been hearing lots of good things about the Autolite
3923's, but I can't get any of the parts stores around here to sell me any!
They keep telling me that my Dakota should be using 3924's or something like
that. Anyone know what type of car uses 3923's so I can get 8 of them
without having to deal with the dumb parts people? Also - any
recommendations for cap/rotor/wires? Unfortunately we only have Napa and
Shucks (Kragen or Checker in other states)... Well thanks a bunch!

-Darren Asuncion (in Alaska)
'99 Intense Blue CC Sport +, 4x4, 5.2 V8, 44RE auto, 3.55 lsd, 4wheel ABS
http://www.geocities.com/dakotaguy1999/dakota.html