$%$%#$#@$@#$@#!!!!!!!!

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 16 2000 - 19:26:24 EDT

Stupid DC....I swear to God sometimes they do things just to piss us off. I'm
checking out my motor installation, workin out any last minute things before
I go for the installation. So I'm lookin at the motor mounts, and they don't
look like they'd match up with the frame. I check it out more closely, nope
they don't!! $#%#@$!#@$!!!!
    So I'm looking at this situation more carefully, and this is where it
gets funny. I'm looking at the block and long and behond I find the 3 tabs
that the Dak motor mounts hook up to. Here's the problem....DC didn't bother
to drill and tap the mount holes. Actually as if it were some kind of joke,
they only drill and tapped ONE on each side, leaving the other two for me to
do myself. Now what kinda CRAP is that?!? Damn DC...someone need to go over
there and thump some skulls!!

Just venting.....ta-ta!!

-Austin
Vipertruck