Re: Roll-n-Lock Tonneau Cover

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Sat Sep 16 2000 - 22:22:25 EDT

They are made right here in ft. lauderdale. The company that makes them is
mainly makes hurricane shutters. I think someone there wanted to try an
experiment on his truck and that where it came from. Probably saw the
pace-edwards. Since there are plenty of them around I can honestly say that they
are a great cover. Very durable ,and in the original versoin, can hold alot of
weight. I have found that a company that advertises in sport truck and truckin'
called california customs has the cheapest prices on them. I can order one from
them and pay shipping and still get it cheaper than buying locally. This company
is located in the LA area I believe. Whatever you do don't get the pace edwards.
I have one and don't think it is near worth the money they charge for it. It
hasn't fallen apart but it is made cheaply!!

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport