Re: Oil Was: Good news on Power Wagon

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Sun Sep 17 2000 - 10:54:58 EDT

Yeah, the oil fields in Khazakistan are phenomenal. What really cracks me
up about that is that it used to be part of the USSR. They (USSR) were so
busy with their political B.S. that they didn't take the time to find out
it was there. With the Siberian oil and the Khazakistan fields they could
have been one hell of an economic power.

Now Khazakistan is independent and Russia is crumbling. It's going to
take some time to get the oil fields in Khaz up and running. The USSR
didn't spend much money there so access is limited.

Richard

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.