Re: Re: who wants 3923's I will mail them to you

From: Hemikota@aol.com
Date: Sun Sep 17 2000 - 17:39:04 EDT

In a message dated 9/17/00 4:24:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
andylevy@bigfoot.com writes:

<<
They only cost me a hair over a buck each when I bought them at Advance
Auto Parts.

thats what you get from a big chain that can buy tons of one p/n even Summit
sells them at 1.58 why? they dont buy autolite plugs in quanity. If youre
that concerned about the price, there is a .30 cent (copper) .60 cent
(platinum)/ plug rebate form.
Thought I'd offer it since other places wont even sell them to ya. Most of
those people dont even change their own oil, much less understand auto parts.

I'm not marking up to make money, I sell them everyday at 1.58 ea for coppers.
Just thought I'd offer...
Boog