Re: Whats the MPG for a 4 cylinder dak

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Sun Sep 17 2000 - 19:59:48 EDT

Joe
       The 4 cyl doesn't get much better mileage. The best I've managed
has been around 25mpg tops. It usually gets about 20 for me unless I'm
really trying to stretch it out.. most miles are in town though.
       If you have an 80 mile round trip; and have the patience and self
control to take your time .. You should be able to get 25 most of the time
with it. And on the days you still feel like standing on it.. That little
2.5 will gladly run..
Aaron
95 Dakota Sport
86 Shelby Charger Turbo