Mopar Show next weekend

From: DAK4JLB@aol.com
Date: Sun Sep 17 2000 - 20:39:13 EDT

In Greenville, SC there is an all Mopar show the weekend of the 23-24th.
It's going to be held at Haywood Mall Auxiliary Parking Lot. The address is
700 Haywood Rd. Greenville, SC. They are doing a big cruise afterwards on
Saturday from 6pm until whenever. I'm not sure if I can make it yet but I
just wanted to let all of you guys know. Haywood Road is exit #39, head West
@ the 3rd light turn Left on Woods Crossing Rd, Turn right @ 1st light on
Webb Rd, the show is on the left. Hope I get to go and hope some of you guys
can make it.

Zeus