Re[2]: Attn Jon or Mail List Master

From: Michael Clark (mike@mikesdakota.com)
Date: Sun Sep 17 2000 - 20:43:43 EDT

Sunday, September 17, 2000, 1:22:27 AM, you wrote:

> A friend of mine is an Audi nut and just bought a new turbo A-4. Anyway, if
> you check out www.audiworld.com, then click forums and look around, they
> have a great threaded system. A couple of you take a look and tell me it
> wouldn't be perfect for the DML. You can even put your truck's pic in your
> signiture on there. Don't know how they do it, but it's a great setup.

> Just my .02
> Crit

There is an application out there to run this type of message forum.
Take a look at this forum

http://www.hometheaterforum.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&forum=Home+Theater+Software&number=15&DaysPrune=5&LastLogin=

It's ran by a program called Ultimate Bulletin Board http://www.infopop.com It looks like
it runs about $200 for the standard version. I know the Z28 guys use
this on their forum and looks like it works really well.

--Mike www.mikesdakota.com