Intro to list and a few questions

From: Will (mgrwburns@macconnect.com)
Date: Sun Sep 17 2000 - 21:43:28 EDT

Hi all, my name is Will burns, I have been a member of the MML for 2 or so
years. I currently own a 73 dart swinger and a 66 coronet 440. I am only
16 but I am fairly active with Maple Grove bracket racing helping with a
few friends. I met a member of the list a few weeks ago. I know his first
name is Shane, I think his last name is Baker but I could be wrong. Well,
anyway..

I suddenly have a great desire to buy a dakota R/T. Can anyone give me
info on insurance, payments, problems to look for on used ones, things to
stay away from on new ones etc?

thanks guys
(hey, my parents said if I can afford it to go ahead!, they'd cosign!)