RE: Hey Bernd, The Heat is On!!!!!!

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Sep 17 2000 - 22:56:41 EDT

Ahhhhhh....88 degrees today with a slight breeze. (Texas is back to almost
normal weather.)

Seriously Ed, drink Gatorade instead of plain water...too much water is
actually bad for you in the heat since you're not getting the minerals that
you're body sweats out and uses in those conditions.

- Bernd