Wide open spaces (was: MSD Problems)

From: Jason Bleazard (drazaelb@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Sep 18 2000 - 13:17:03 EDT

Pretty much anywhere between cities in the west, actually. Salt Lake
City to Las Vegas is about 415 miles (according to Mapquest). My
brother and I did it in a little under 5 hours including stops. I
know a guy who claims to have done it in 3:45. In a Ferd Escort. He
has witnesses to back that up, but I'm not convinced they weren't
bought :-).

The only difficult part of that run is that you have to cut through
the corner of Arizona. The AZ cops know that people are in a hurry
to get to Vegas, so they really like to patrol that stretch.

--- Andy Levy <andylevy@bigfoot.com> wrote:
> Where, exactly, are you able to run for 120 miles at 95-115 MPH?
> Other than Montana or a track.

=====
Linux: Because a 486 is a terrible thing to waste.