Intake upgrades - NY emissions

From: ScapeGoat (martyr@adelphia.net)
Date: Mon Sep 18 2000 - 14:33:46 EDT

I may have asked this before, but I don't remember getting much of a
response if any. I know there are a lot of modders in NY and I was
wondering if you've had any problems passing inspection with a modified
intake, whether it's the quickD special, Intense Performance, or some
home-brew pipes and filter.

Has anyone tried the Intense Performance Z-tube yet? How does it compare to
the non-Z-tube and stock air hat?

Also looking to upgrade my exhaust to a Gibson dual sport but can't find any
local distributors. Any ideas on where to find them online?

Thanks!
jeff

http://www.soulbleed.com/dakota.htm