DML Camping trip eastcoast meet

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 18 2000 - 14:35:46 EDT

The DML Camping trip is next month and we have 13 trucks coming right now.
What I need now is a final count because i need to reserve the spots. I need
to know if you are coming up on Friday the 20th or Sat the 21st and also how
many people will be in you group. When I reserve the spots you can either
mail the park a check or call and use a credit card. I need to know this
week. and if you have not already said you are coming there is room for more.
Let fill the park with trucks.
the sites are two tents per site 6 perople and two trucks per site and the
cost is 17.00 per night per site so if you reserve one site for you and one
other group the cost is only 17.00 for 6 people and 2 trucks so we need
atleast 7 people to get sites and the other 7 people can pay us when they get
there. once I get all of the numbers I will reserve the sites and let you
know where to call or mail a check. if you have any more ?s give me a call at
703-418-0771
ext 214 or 703-815-6983
I need to Know this week if you are going to make it and what day you will be
there some are coming Sat and some on Friday. at least 4 trucks will be there
Friday right now.
Thanks
Chris Lambert