Re: Re: Dragstrip in So Cal

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Sep 18 2000 - 18:45:44 EDT

Carlsbad isn't all that far from you. Sam goes occasionally. I think they
run most Saturdays at 1pm. Try calling info for a phone number and see if
they have info. For a street car it isn't that bad. Wouldn't want to run
a real fast car there. Outlaw drag strip in all its glory....

Palmdale is slow and far and slow.... Did I mention it was slow???

California Speedway just ran an 1/8 import race on labor day weekend. They
will be doing more. Irwindale is building an 1/8 mile with the intent of
picking up the street legal crowd from pomona.

One last hoorah at Pomona October 7th and 8th. Don't expect many runs. It
will be PACKED!!! Last street legal drags on Parker Avenue ever.....

-STE