RE: Intro to list and a few questions

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Tue Sep 19 2000 - 10:46:57 EDT

Hmm! Maybe that was why I was under my parents policy until of age-meaning
18. I have been driving since I was 15 and was obsessed muscle car
teenager. No speeding tickets was ever written to me but loud noise,
breaking traction, and running without a muffler (hooker headers uncorked).

But I must have been a awesome stat to the insurance company since I had no
speeding tickets and no accidents since then.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC