New topic, jus became a member

From: Meseika, Raymond V [AMSTA-AR-QAA] (meseika@pica.army.mil)
Date: Tue Sep 19 2000 - 15:12:22 EDT

Hi everyone,

I just became a member to this list. The statistics for my 99 Dak are 4X4,
CC, SLT+, loaded,
5 speed, 1800 pound load for the rear, 318CI V-8, Fiberglass bed lid from
Chryco, runners from Chryco, LoJac Chryco installed, Chryco bed liner, 4
Hellas, 2 Fog and 2 lobeams, Mods P275/60HRX17 Dunlops, R/T rims (17X9 inch)
their expensive but I felt they would have the correct offset, HD Bilsteins
(Standard ride height)Cheap CB Radio (does anyone use that anymore?).
Originally equipped with LT31X10.5X15 (the new tires are a half inch lower
and an inch wider, I want to keep the new tires near stock sizes and not
need custom alignment settings). 15X8 inch rims off road package with anti
roll bars.

I would like to further modify the suspension. I was wondering if the
4-Door dak or the durango have stiffer sway bars, front and rear? Will
either of them fit my dak? What's the difference in stiffness? Part
numbers from A to Z to install them? Tried Addco but doest have anything
for my application. I tried the internet and did not get anywhere Racing
apps and lowering kits only. I want to keep stock ride height or the
bilsteins will yank them selves apart. Anyone have the Mopar Hi-Perf Parts
catalog, to see if they have anything there. My dealer is not too
helpful?!!!

Moving right along, Anyone have any info on the JBA Racing parts stage I or
II. I'm Leaning towards the Stage II setup, 50 Hp. Consists of headers,
Ypipe, dual exhaust, Superchips computer, K&N filter, Forged aluminum needle
bearing rocker arms (Mopar part) 8.5mm wires. These mods are further down
the road maybe middle of next year. I don't do much off-roading or towing
and I never do the 1/4 mile. Maybe I just got to much testosterone as I
sometimes enjoy snuffing cars at traffic control lights. Otherwise I just
Baby My Baby!

meseika@pica.army.mil