RE: Re: Article on the 4.7

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Tue Sep 19 2000 - 16:54:48 EDT

Yep, this article was published back in early '99 I believe, and has been
posted here on the DML a few times previously. That part of the article was
not true, it does have a cable activated throttle. I believe DC had looked
at the idea of electronic activated throttle for the 4.7L, but never
implemented it on the production version. thank goodness!
BTW, the magazine "Power Wagon & Sport Utes" did a nice article that was
very similar to that article back in March of '99. The magazine no longer
exists but I have that issue, and it states the same thing. Again, not true.

Matt--VA--Y2K-HEMI `00 Sport Plus RC
4.7L 5spd. 9 1/4 3.92 LSD, Homemade air intake,
T-Bars, Spring clamps, Mobil 1,Hoosiers
3" Flowmaster cat-back,14.48 @ 92.40 MPH
209.9 RWHP/285 RWTQ
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ