Re: DML:some cops just...(Bernd)

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 19 2000 - 22:51:53 EDT

In a message dated 9/19/00 2:31:39 PM Central Daylight Time,
bruckman@urisp.com writes:

<<
Yep, it was glare ice. I don't recall anyone else on this list being there
(or apparently anyone reading my ACTUAL F'ING POST), but i guess if you
twist my words i am a moron and i apologize.

Oh, but since it's probably impossible for a 4x2 with no weight in the back
to actually drive down A SOLID ICE ROAD at that speed for more than a few
hundred feet, maybe someone who understands how to reread previous posts
will figure out what i actually said. >>

Sean,
       Don't expect any flames from me about playing on ice.. I've done my
share of parking lots.. along with some of those days when you really
wonder why you left the house in the first place.. I skated a 72 Valiant for
almost 15 miles on glare ice to get to school one day after a storm. and it
was fun... for a while.
I may be down in the south now.. but I grew up in the north with winters full
of snow. After reading all of this though.. I may have to go up and visit
this winter..
Sorry if my weakness for having a little extreme fun at times offends anyone.
 But we may as well call them like we see them.
Aaron
95 Dakota Sport
86 Shelby Charger Turbo
94 Dakota Sport