New trick photo - Reg cab dak with 5ft box

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Tue Sep 19 2000 - 22:53:20 EDT

Do I see a new drag strip terror, and a great commuter vehicle... well
mileage wise it would be...

Chris

>I had a couple of requests to take my quad cab photos and remove the
>back seat. What you get is an RC with a 5ft box:
>
>http://24.17.10.84/dml/rcdak-5ftbox.jpg
>
>What I think is neat is that you can see the old beater car in the
>background through all the windows and behind the cab. Using
>conventional crop-and-swap that would be hard, but I used two separate
>photos. Keep the camera on the tripod and move the truck. Also make
>sure to lock your exposure.
>
>Korey

'00 CC, Packin a 287 Magnum, 5-sp, Gibson Duals, Traction Bars, Alarm,
Pioneer Stereo, Bugflector II Bug Guard, Fender Flairs, Tinted Windows,
Spring Clamps, Magnum Front Plate, Quick D Intake, "Smoke Em" Decal
http://www.intense99dak.com/chris.htm