Re: Fog Light Swap Competed!!!

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Tue Sep 19 2000 - 22:40:35 EDT

I used Blazer's, they were like $60 at Wal Mart and like $80 at Pep
Boys. They have a bluish-purple tint to em when not lit and they are
whiter than anything when on... I still have to do some aiming but so far
they have been worth the 1.5 hrs to install, but I do still have to aim
them a little better.

Chris