Super mopar weekend..!

From: Scott Quaranta (mquarantaca@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Sep 19 2000 - 23:29:10 EDT

This a copy of a Email that my Friend in Texas sent me, he sells mopar parts
for 5-8% over cost and he is going to be flashing the mopar pcms this
weekend for free....

Hey Scott,

This is Jim at Eldorado Chrysler/Dodge. just wanted to let you know that I
will be in Topeka for the mopar super weekend the 23rd and the 24th of Sept.
in case you or anybody you knew were planning on attending. I'll have
computers and a DRB to upload vins. I won't be charging to upload the vins
either. I'll have other items also. it's going to be alot of fun, a lot
of classic mopars, plenty of racing and a huge cruise night on sat. nite.
look forward to seeing alot of you there.

take care.....Jim