Re: Weight of Gen II needed

From: David Chester (nonlabel@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 00:57:08 EDT

Dear TJ,

I once took my 93 LONG bed, regular Cab, V8, automatic, but 2WD truck to a
weigh station, and it showed 4100 pounds without me in it. Just to give you
an idea. Can't really vouch for the accuracy of the scale, either. Maybe
some other members can give their 2¢

-- David Chester
   Albuquerque NM
   92 Spirit RT