East Coast Meet Camping trip

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 06:55:51 EDT

Ok guy and gals I got 6 responses back on the camping trip. A few weeks ago there were 14 trucks that said that they would come now there are 7 for the weekend and one meeting up on sunday. We lost half of you guys somewhere. I need to know by friday so we can make the plans firm. we might be able to get extra sites but i don't know that right know. Its going to be a fun weekend and a great chance to get to know or fellow DMLers.

Chris Lambert