RE: stereo help-burning amps

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 11:16:37 EDT

Hey Dester, we just installed 2 12" AW1205 Audiobahn woofers in a ported box
with a Audiobahn A2200HC amp in a Tacoma. That thing hit hard. Everything in
our shop was rattling. Our Xterra that has 2 Audiobahn AW1000 with an old
ESX amp 275 watt amp hit around 141db. If you ever need anything Audiobahn,
let me know. We are the only AUTHORIZED Audiobahn internet dealer right now.
Others may have it for sale online and claim a 2 year warranty, but it is
bogus.

Steven
http://www.smokindakota.com
http://www.dodge-trucks.net (coming soon)