Re: Tracking Dakota Build

From: Nate & Brenda Johnson (nbjohnson@networld.com)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 12:36:13 EDT

Yup! Tracked mine all the way through production! Kinda fun and bugged the hell outta DC customer
service! If I remember correctly it took a couple weeks to get the VON from my dealer. (basically
an order
number for the dealer from the factory). If you haven't already seen it you can get all the build
sequence codes
and stuff at http://www.geocities.com/natedak2k/links.html

Good Luck!
Nate, Ogden UT
http://www.geocities.com/natedak2k
Forest Green 00 Dakota CC 4X4, 5-speed, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Po'boy cold air w/ K&N, Extang
BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"